An interesting role for a Front of House/ Concierge for a renowned building in York has arisen. This is an excelllent opportunity for someone from a Customer Services or simialr background as well as anyone with previous experience in a similar role. A permanent role for 35 hours a week. Monday - Friday 1pm until 7.30pm giving great work life balance and interaction.
This position is responsible for performing various administrative tasks, including answering of telephone and giving information to employees and guests; often the first point of engagement with employees and visitors. Responsible for making a good first impression for the organization, which can affect the organization's success.
The Workplace Services Team work together to provide a high level of services for and on behalf of the client, their main duty is to ensure the environment within the building is safe, clean and comfortable. The Workplace Services team will report into the Facilities Manager, who will ensure that the services provided meet the high standards in line with our client's values.
The Workplace Services Team will carry out the onsite delivery of facilities services' and ensure that building requests are answered within predefined service levels which are monitored as part of the agreed KPIs. They work closely with the other service providers in the York office i.e. catering, maintenance and cleaning to provide the best level of services for the customer and building users whilst embracing the One Team approach.
Department: Workplace Services
Other Key Relationships: To build and hold the relationships with external providers who offer services to the building. To supervise and work as part of the Workplace Team.
* Courteously greet and interact with staff and visitors to the premises
* Answering and transferring calls on reception phone
* Maintains neat appearance in the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
* Accepting and distributing incoming deliveries and be responsible for outgoing post & packages including management of couriers
* First response for all onsite service equipment faults and issues ensuring updates are fed back to building users
* Logging any cleaning or maintenance tickets with the helpdesk
* Liaising with supply partners in resolving reactive work orders
* Carrying out regular floor walks to ensure the building is clean and safe
* Responsible for the replenishing of all office consumables during the day (stationery, vending etc)
* CCTV Monitoring- SIA license required- Training can be provided for the right candidate
* Monitor the Property Services Calendar and mailbox to ensure all planned tasks are carried out, action and reply to incoming mail within the agreed SLAs.
* Act as a Fire Marshall and First Aider for the building. Training will be provided for the right candidate
* Management of access control passes including making new passes.
Do not be offput by the extensive list of responsibilities as the majority of these are as and when required and full training will be given. This is an urgent requirement so do not hesitate to get in touch and apply.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy