Our client, a motorcycle specialist who provide an unparalleled range of insurance and assistance services to insurers and brokers are looking for Motorcycle Technicians to join their growing company. Based in the TW20 postcode area of Surrey they are offering £23-28k salaries depending on experience.
This is not a typical Motorcycle Technician role though as your remit wouldn’t be to repair/fix motorcycles; instead, efficiently dismantle them.
Key duties include:
* Efficiently depollute & dismantle salvage motorcycles that are received by the company
* Accurately identify parts and associated part information, including part number, fitment, year range etc.
* Accurately upload information into the listing and stock management tool
* Correctly place waste items, fluids and materials into the correct waste bins
* Adhere to all Health & Safety guidelines as set-out by the company
* Adhere to all Environmental permit obligations, including all compliance related activities.
* Hit daily production targets, as set out by the Production Manager.
Mechanical experience within the motorcycle industry is absolutely vital, you will need to have a minimum of 2-3 years technical experience working with modern motorcycles. You need to have the knowledge and experience to work on and dismantle motorcycles confidently without any supervision.
You also need to be:
* Passionate about Motorcycles
* Have a ‘can do attitude’
* Be a positive person to work with
* Be a team player who works well with others
* Have excellent attention to detail
Hours will be Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm. Currently there are no Saturday hours but these may be introduced at a later date so the client is looking for candidates with flexibility.
For more information on this role and other roles within the Automotive Industry please contact Adam Curtis at ACS Automotive Recruitment consultants