£18,600 - £22,000 plus benefits (Grade G11)
Almondsbury, Bristol – a mixture of home and office working
Full-time 37.5 hours a week, shifts between 9:00am – 6.30pm, with 1 Saturday in every 6, 10:00am – 2:00pm
We’re looking for a motivated customer advisor to join our Bristol-based probate team within Co-op Legal Services (CLS). If you can bring us great sales and customer service skills that we need, then we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a legal business that’s all about people.
As a customer advisor, you’ll be making outbound calls to clients, providing them with the information, advice, and direction that they need. At CLS, our values and purpose are what sets us apart. And it’ll be up to you to bring them to life and provide the best service possible for our customers at a time when they need it most.
What you’ll do:
• make outbound calls to potential customers (between 60 and 80 calls a day)
• accurately document customer queries and details, updating records on our system
• explain our services to clients in a clear and understandable way
• offer different solutions to customers based on their individual needs
• complete a variety of ad-hoc tasks to support the team
• send follow up information to clients following phone calls when required
This role would suit people who have:
• previous customer service experience
• experience of working towards performance targets
• great communication skills, both written and over the phone
• good general IT skills, with the ability to comfortably use programmes in the Microsoft Office suite (such as Word, Excel, Outlook)
• strong relationship building skills
• emotional resilience and the ability to be professional even in difficult situations; you understand the difference between sympathy and empathy
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• a competitive salary
• holiday allowance of 28 days rising to 32 in line with service, plus bank holidays
• an annual incentive scheme
• discounts on Co-op products and services
• a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at (url removed)/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test