Credit Controller - Based Rossendale
Salary £22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience, excellent benefits, free parking
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a dynamic finance team where you will manage the end to end of credit control for designated accounts/customers.
You will have proven experience of working within a finance/credit control team with a proven track record of meeting collection targets and deadlines.
Must have experience collecting and collating data to produce reports in Excel.
* You will have excellent communications skills, written and spoken.
* Confident at liaising at all levels.
* A strong individual with an analytical approach and strong attention to detail
* Ability to liaise and assist and motivate other team member using appropriate leadership styles.
* Self-motivated, able to work under pressure with good interpersonal skills.
* A can-do attitude, able to overcome obstacles with a team approach.
* Highly organised with strong planning skills to manage and meet deadlines and objectives.
* You will proactively manage the debtor ledgers within the agreed targets set by the division.
* Evaluate credit risk for new and existing customers and ensure credit limits are within the guidelines set by the Financial Controller.
* Resolve customer queries in a quick and efficient manner by liaising with other teams to ensure that customer service is at centre of all communication.
* Ensure statements and invoices are sent out within agree timeframes to reduce late payments or queries.
* Process cash entries to the ERP and maintain a clean debtors ledger by carrying out regular reconciliation between customer remittances and ledgers.
* Update the Invoice discount facility with the most up to date information, currently at least twice a week.
* Able to generate daily/weekly and monthly reports e.g., for overdue balances, customer over credit limits, unresolved queries etc.
* Provide cover for team members where needed