This role is based in Newquay and the B1 Engineer will have experience on Bell 412’s
As a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Hold a current unrestricted B1 EASA License
* Experience on Bell 412’s
* Recent experience of working within an aviation environment
* Experience of working within commercial organisations
* Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
As a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Carrying out certification and conducting all maintenance tasks
* Supervision of NCE and non-technical staff allocated to them by the Shift Supervisor for specific maintenance and/nor non-maintenance related tasks.
* Reporting of unserviceability through company documentation to Aircraft, Systems and Services identified to them or by them during the course of their duty.
* Secondary duties allocated to them by the Shift Supervisor or superiors
This B1 Engineer’s role is available via Umbrella or a PAYE engagement model
If you are interested in applying for this B1 Engineer’s position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business