Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our Homes business serves communities by providing trusted housing management solutions. We take a collaborative and commercially minded, yet socially principled approach across our portfolio of Affordable, Private Rented and Leasehold properties.
Pinnacle Group are looking for a Concierge to be part of a Pinnacle team delivering outstanding customer service to private residential developments. To be responsible for providing a welcoming, safe and well-maintained environment. The most important attribute to this job is excellent customer service, hard work and dedication, and the desire to make a difference in what can be a challenging and rewarding environment.
* Welcoming clients and residents
* Acting as the point of reference for visitors, Contractors and others who need assistance or information
* Application of Pinnacle Values
* Knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures, lone working
* Facilitate Contractors’ visits
* Parcel, Key and Laundry Services
* Issue communications to all residents, draft logs and breach update trackers
* Maintain inventory and stock of supplies for concierge desks
* Conduct regular patrols and site inspections
* Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
* Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Packages
* Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
* Ability in multitasking and time-management
* Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
* Qualification in hotel management or relevant field is desirable
* To be able to demonstrate the behaviours required as outlined in the Living the Values section of the Pinnacle Way booklet.
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners