City Recruitment Group Executive are recruiting for a permanent Managing Director (joint)to work for an established confectionary manufacturing business on a permanent basis. This role is paying between £65,000 - £90,000 dependant on experience.
Your new role
You will have managerial oversight on all areas of the businesses, working closely with the joint MD and Senior management teams to strategically grow the business whilst achieving set targets. You will be a commercially astute leader with a background in food manufacturing and hold incredible professional gravitas. You will lead on cost saving initiatives, improving productivity, outfit, driving sales and growth. As well as developing, implementing plans and objectives for the business, you will be responsible for all operational activity within the business. This is an extremely hands-on role, present on floor, managing teams, trouble shooting and leading from the front. You will be responsible for ensuring accountability and effective performance management.
This role is aimed at an experienced Managing Director who will display an active and hands on approach in the growth and development of all facets of the business and oversee and coordinate daily operations. You will create initiatives to take advantage of any new opportunities with focus on exceptional client relationship development to support business growth and diversity of the clients’ provision, both in terms of manufacturing floor output and productivity as well as winning new business and diversifying to increase profitability. The successful Managing Director will work alongside existing MD as well as relevant team members & management to improve the structure, organisation, productivity and maximize on the core strengths of the businesses.
What you'll need to succeed
* Sales oriented and customer facing
* Excellent at managing day to day operations
* Continuous improvement mindset
* Previous success in new market/business development and a strong desire to enhance business growth
* You will be highly organised with an eye for detail, will be experienced in managing and motivating a team and ensuring the smooth running of a busy organisation.
* Proven experience in delivering results and effective decision making
* A team player who is approachable, dedicated and hardworking
* A passionate, dynamic and committed leader
* A person who can lead on change and create a compelling vision
* Previous experience in property management/care is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in success and development of a growing food, confectionary manufacturing business whose mission is to be ‘best in class’. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and can make a real contribution to the success and growth of the organisation.
Please ‘Apply Now’ if you think you match the requirements for the above role or contact Sehar Kabir at City Recruitment for more information