Due to continued success and the recent opening of our new Cheltenham office; Niro Recruitment Solutions are looking to further their unrivalled growth by hiring personable, articulate and driven Senior Recruitment Consultants and entry level Recruitment Consultants to specialise in Technology, Information Security, Digital and Sales Recruitment.
At Niro RS we help Technology, InfoSec and Digital companies scale with ease by offering a partnership led approach to recruitment. This has allowed us to grow our client base exponentially both in the UK, across Europe and into the US.
Job roles: Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment Consultants
Salary: Dependant on experience + unbeatable commission structure – probably the best in the South West!
Recruitment consultants - Year one OTE: £30,000-£40,000
Senior Recruitment consultants - Year one OTE: £30,000-£60,000
What we can offer you as a valued member of the team:
* The opportunity to help build and create teams at some of the hottest businesses across the globe
* Important client exposure, face to face meetings, conferences calls – ensuring you’re learning and gaining as much as possible to really succeed in the recruitment world
* Sales training course, online training courses to help you develop and learn new skills
* The ability to join a fast growth recruitment company with the prospects of moving up within the company quickly; ideally resulting in running your own team and being a part of the hiring process. We have plans to open new offices in the near future so this could be an option for you to grow with the business as we scale.
* Access to the latest online services, allowing you to find candidates quickly and with ease
* Various incentives through the course of the year – Days at the races, Golf days, Spa Days, Drive-a-supercar, etc.
* Provide you with ongoing support, helping you achieve personal and financial goals.
The role and our expectations:
* Speaking with clients and candidates across the globe understanding their requirements
* Developing new recruitment relationships via intelligent selling
* Taking job briefs from clients – face to face and over the phone
* Social selling via LinkedIn, WhatsApp – Different approaches are great, we like different.
* Growing our social presence as a business and building Niro’s brand in the marketplace
* A need to genuinely want to help change people’s careers
* Competitive salary
* Workplace pension
* A perk of your choice once probation is passed IE: Gym Membership to the on-site gym or DW, Nuffield health, Private healthcare, Cineworld unlimited
* Drinks fridge
* Access to the awesome Perkbox – (giving you thousands of freebies/discounts across the UK including Coffees, 241’s – very useful!)
* Onsite café and free parking – although we have our own Posh coffee machine!
* On-site gym
For further information on how Niro Recruitment Solutions can offer you an exciting and rewarding career please apply directly by clicking the link below