Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
The marketing executive is responsible for the daily management of our clients online presence, ensuring a consistent brand presence across all digital channels. Planning and executing content marketing plan for the business, ensuring their have a well planned content strategy all online platforms are kept up to date.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role requires a flexible approach and an ability to work with changing priorities, being adaptable and reactive to the needs of the business. A hunger to learn new skills and stay on top of new developments that may positively impact the client's online presence.
The Core responsibilities are:
Social media management is key part of the role. Having a clear content plan that aims to engage their existing audience and grow subscribers to the channels is a high priority. Ensuring a ix of brand building content alongside more commercial content such as promoting discounts or new products but planning in advance and ensuring the content strategy recognises the strengths and audience preferences for each channel.
* Create and manage a monthly content calendar forward looking content plan for all relevant social media platforms
* Ensuring the social channels are updated on a daily basis and have variety of content aimed at growing engagement in addition to product related posts
* Monitor competitors channels to ensure the client is aware of their activity and best practices
* Measure and report monthly on the effectiveness of the social media activity, tracking both followers growth, website traffic and enquirers
* Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure we have compelling content, including imagery and video content
* Manage content and maximise the opportunity on relevant groups
* Monitor and reply to social comments and messages ensuring the customers are replied to in a timely manner
Client's Group Website
The group websites need optimised for conversion and convert users into newsletters subscribers, enquiries or purchases. Ensuring that the websites are kept updated with the latest stock and products are well. The content relating to our client is being accurate and up to date is a key responsibility.
The marketing executive is responsible for
* Ensuring the client's group website are kept updated, the stock and part inventory is up to date and presented well in accordance to the client's best practices
* Ensuring the content and product information is kept up to date and on brand as well as taking ownership of any content requirements to support marketing promotions such as Black Friday
* Ensure sales channels such as Autotrader, eBay and Pistonheads are kept up with stock listings and parts listing as appropriate and they maxmise the value of any paid advertising plans
Create a cohesive email marketing plan is a key deliverable for this role. The marketing executive is responsible for:
* Increasing the number of opted in registered email addresses in the client's database across the core businesses unites and sales, rentals, parts and hire
* Producing a content plane for email that grows customers engagement and leads to sales
* Implement customer journeys for each customer type and work with other departments to ensure Sales Navigator captures and passes email data to email platform
General Marketing collateral and Events
in additional to the online digital channels our clients will require other general marketing functions from the company brochures to events. the marketing executive will be adaptable and help with the fulfillment of these offline activities as required.
Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of our marketing activities is important to ensure our focus is maxmised on the areas that deliver the best return on investment. The senior management team need a monthly summary of the overall marketing campaigns.
* Create a KPI report that tracks the progress across the key channels
* Distribute the KPI report monthly to the relevant stakeholders
* Create a forward looking monthly plan that covers the planned activity for the upcoming month, for discussion and sign of at the monthly marketing meeting