Niro RS are working with an industry leading AV provider who is looking to grow its team of technicians.
The principle purpose of the role is to prepare, install, support and dismantle AV equipment at live events and exhibitions all over the globe. They work with the latest and greatest video, audio, IT, lighting and networks equipment including interactive LED walls and floors, virtual and augmented reality and plenty more really exciting tech. It is likely that they will want the AV technicians to develop specialties in regard to the equipment they work with, but they are looking for people who are competent in all areas of AV and Production.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the best tech in the industry and travel the world while doing so !
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Accurate preparation of audio-visual equipment for exhibitions and conferences.
* Responsible for the efficient set up of audio-visual equipment for exhibitions, live shows and conferences meeting the required deadlines.
* Assisting and training clients in use of equipment.
* Maintain safe working environment in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
* Continuously develop own understanding of equipment and take ownership of own skill development.
* Liaise with clients, account managers and project managers on site to ensure they are kept informed of production developments.
* Provide support to the project and account management teams.
* To Maintain and repair equipment or arrange a suitable alternative to be temporarily put in place.
* Advise & assist the sales / account management teams and/or clients.
Key Personal Attributes
* Full, clean UK driving licence.
* Flexible to work weekends and for periods away from home.
* Pro-active, flexible, can do approach to work both on site and in the warehouse.
* Able to work unsupervised on a day to day basis.
* Good at working under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Knowledge of AV & IT equipment and/or the production environment.
* Organised with an eye for detail.
* Good communication and customer care skills.
* Commercially aware.
* Ability to lead and motivate.
* Full Passport