Role Title: Team Manager
Location: Derby Pride Park
Firstsource Solutions have been providing innovative, customer-centric Business Process Management (BPM/BPO) solutions to the world’s leading organizations – across the Telecommunications & Media, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Publishing industries. We’ve been doing this for over a decade; along the way, we’ve developed in-depth business domain knowledge and insight. We leverage this insight to make complex business's processes easy, efficient, and effective. And that’s our brand promise.
Due to continual growth we are seeking individuals who have previous call centre Team Management experience to join our already successful team.
To manage, inspire, motivate, and support a team of Advisor’s in the delivery of an exceptional customer experience and to represent our clients at the highest level. As a leader you will be conducting coaching sessions with your team to help aid their success in a target driven environment whilst, prioritising customer care.
Team Manager's will form part of the Operational team handling customer care, and Sales queries where the processes have been optimised.
* Provide direction, leadership, inspiration, and motivation to team members.
* Coach and mentor team members in the principles of providing excellent customer service and participate in the development and management of a call quality monitoring programme.
* Assist team members to resolve customer problems where their knowledge or confidence is lacking, so they may attain the skills and knowledge to handle such matters without aid.
* Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a “can do” attitude, to develop a culture of working together to help us achieve the best results.
* Work to targets (e.g. quality of handling customer contacts); able to manage own time and prioritise tasks to meet and exceed these targets.
* Undertake regular “one to ones” with direct reports; provide feedback on how they are performing, and how they may improve performance and contribution.
* Set objectives for direct reports that are measurable and review progress as part of performance management / employee development programme.
* Manage attendance to exceed target of 95% and comply with absence management policy to ensure operation is not adversely impacted.
* Ensure colleagues are thoroughly briefed and trained prior to the introduction of new processes and products so they have the confidence to provide customers with accurate information.
Experience & skills:
* One or more years’ experience of managing a team of people, who undertake customer service/sales within a call centre environment.
* Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
* Good listening and verbal communication skills.
* Analytical: Simplifies complex and ambiguous matters; thinks laterally and creatively; displays sound judgement, and resolves problems.
* Experience of dealing with conflict with subordinates, peers and line managers.
* Projects confidence that people and performance issues will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
* Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service/sales techniques.
* Results driven and commercially aware.
* Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand customer needs.
* Conscientious and reliable individual who is self motivated.
* Friendly personality that will lead by example; shows confidence and pride in delivering excellent service.
* Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work; unafraid to challenge the status quo but risk aware; willing to add extra value to the service provided.
* Can do attitude.
* Sick pay
* Bonus scheme
* On-site parking
* Life insurance
* Subsidised gym membership
* Company pension
* Casual dress
* Private medical/dental insurance
* Education reimbursement