Post Room Operative - Bournville - Temporary (Immediate Start)
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
Hourly Pay Rate: £13.93p/h Via Umbrella
A World Leading Service Provider who operate on an International scale is seeking an experienced Post Room Operative based in the Bournville area on a Temporary contract for a large corporate office site. The successful candidate would ideally need to be very client facing and has good experience working within a post room environment
Key Responsibilities include:
* Sort all incoming mail in preparation for delivery.
* Redirect all incorrectly addressed mail as appropriate.
* Ensure all incoming Special/Recorded delivery items are forwarded to the addressee where appropriate.
* Complete delivery round within scheduled timeframes.
* Pick up all outgoing mail from collection points within scheduled timeframes
* Identify all outgoing Special/Recorded delivery items and ensure that the appropriate paperwork has been completed to accompany such items.
* Sort all outgoing items into internal & external mail
* Categorise and frank all outgoing external mail ensuring correct postage
* Ensure that mail is kept secure at all times
* Ensure that mail delivery trolleys are maintained fit for purpose and in line with health and safety legislation
* Respond to and complete tasks scheduled or by ad hoc request as per company policy
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Excellent communication (face to face, telephone and written)
* Well presented with excellent attention to detail.
* Extremely organised individual.
If this role would be of any interest or you know someone that might be of interest then please do apply below