Do you have experience of working within a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a company who can offer career development as well as a competitive hourly rate? If so, JRS needs to hear from you!
JRS are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator to come and join their client in Fleet. If you have experience of working in engineering, please contact us now!
This position will be working on a late shift of 16.30 – 00.30 Monday to Thursday and 15.00 – 22.30 on a Friday
This position will be for a minimum of 6 months with a possibility of extension for the right candidate.
* Working within a machine shop; setting and running of machines
* Loading and unloading of machines
* Working from production instructions
* Checking against engineering drawings
* Quality checking of finished product
* Providing written documentation of finished products
* Experience of working within a machine shop
* Ability to read written instructions
* Willingness to work in high temperatures
* Able to work with small and large metals
* Previous experience of working in engineering
* Excellent working conditions; clean and tidy environment with new machinery
* Up to 6 months temporary position
* Starting rate of £10.04 per hour plus 1/3 shift allowance
* Weekly pay
* 39 hour week
* Onsite parking
* Onsite Canteen
* Early finish on a Friday
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants. If you have not heard from JRS within 5 working days of your application being submitted, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion