We are currently seeking Nursery Nurse's and EYFS Practitioners (Level 2/3 qualified) who are flexible and happy to work in both schools and private nurseries in Lincoln. The role will be to work directly with 0-5 years and to be available a minimum of 3 days per week.
Successful candidates will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. Candidates will need a positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children.
Key attributes required of the Nursery Nurse/early years role include:
• NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
• Experience of planning activities
• A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven experience of providing childcare for ages 0-5 to a high professional
standard is essential
• Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children
• Commitment and flexibility
• Experience of or willingness to help with changing and potty training
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection
procedures and practice;
If you think this might be available and looking for a Nursery Nurse / EYFS role please do apply online NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you very soon
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.