Sports Assistant x 2 (SPA275/289)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: Deliver a professional service when operating the Leisure facilities within Aldershot Garrison.
* Advise visitors of the Centre with the Centre's regulations and the correct and safe use of facilities.
* Maintain strict supervision over swimming pool users, ensuring their safety at all times.
* Prepare activity areas involving setting out / dismantling of equipment and ensuring the safety and security of the equipment and premises.
* Carry out cleaning duties as necessary to ensure the building is as clean as possible at all times.
Experience & Skills Required:
* GCSE or Equivalent in English and Maths - desirable.
* National Pool Lifeguard Qualification - desirable.
* The ability to swim to a competent level.
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* This post requires the successful candidate be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment.
Closing date: 31 October 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.