Zeux has created a new home for your money. It brings together a current account, smart budgeting tool, and a savings and investment manager – all in one app.
Bank's dependence on their customer's debt to drive their profit means consumers are rewarded more for spending than for saving. Zeux was created to make saving easier and more rewarding for all, and is founded on a fundamentally new business model: we only make money when our customers do. We're putting the ‘fin' back in ‘fintech' by focusing on innovative financial products that are designed to help our customers better manage their money.
We're looking for Customer Service Advisors to be the first point of contact as we support our customers on their journey from spenders to savers to investors. You'll be the human element at the heart of our customers Zeux experience, quickly solving any problems, answering questions and making sure their feedback (good or bad) is heard by the right teams.
What you'll be doing
* Responding sensitively and transparently to customer queries across platforms, including live chat, email, phone and social media.
* Taking ownership of a customer problem, investigating and following it through to a solution where the customer is satisfied.
* Keeping up to date with the latest app changes, and providing customer insight feedback to our product teams.
* Developing an understanding of patterns in customer queries, prioritising and proactively suggesting areas where we can improve processes or product features to make our customers happier.
* Working closely with our compliance and financial crime teams as our first line of defence against scammers and fraudsters.
You'll enjoy this role if you are
* Positive and enthusiastic
* Detail oriented
* A natural problem solver
* Reliable and diligent
* Excellent with both written and spoken English
* Excited about building a better financial future for potentially millions of people
Complaints handling experience is desirable but not essential for this role.
Both full time and part time positions are available (evenings and weekends). £27,500, adjusted for part timers.
Please also note that our opening hours are 8:30am-6:30pm on business days and 10am-4pm on Saturdays and bank holidays. Candidates must be available during some of the hours outside of the usual business day.
If offered a role, you will have to go through the telephone interview stage
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Work from home opportunities
* Flexible working hours
* Profit sharing/share options
Reference ID: 97351
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
PLEASE MAKES SURE TO ATTACH CV WITH EMAIL ADDRESS ON ALL JOB APPLICATIONS SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS