We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join the team at Head Office and help deliver professional and efficient HR advisory support to all divisions across Millbrook Healthcare.
You will ensure the smooth running of all HR processes, policies and projects by delivering professional guidance, coaching and support to colleagues and managers.
Millbrook Healthcare is one of the fastest growing Healthcare companies in the UK. Our business model involves delivering outsourced NHS and Local Authority contracts (Community Equipment Services, Wheelchair Services, Home Improvement Agency Services and Assistive Technology). We operate service centres across the UK from the Midlands to the South East and South West.
What will this role involve?
* You will manage and advise on a range of ER cases including, absence, performance, AWOL, maternity/paternity, flexible working etc.
* Provide guidance and coaching to managers with regards to all employee relations activity including company policy and procedures but also complex employment law
* Manage the administration of all ER casework, including the preparation of invite letters, collation of investigation notes, and preparation of meeting packs
* Administer employee changes such as internal appointments, promotion, pay changes etc.
* Ensure the HRIS is kept up to date with the progress of all casework
* Provide support to the Regional HRBPs as required with any TUPE process, including attending consultation meetings
* Support employees with any queries regarding family friendly leave, flexible working requests, pay, pension, benefits etc.
* Support in the preparation of all monthly and annual reporting and MI across the business
* Oversee Occupational Health referrals
What are we looking for?
* Level 5 CIPD qualified (or equivalent experience within the same role)
* Strong employment law knowledge and an understanding of its application in line with best practice
* Excellent communication, influencing and relationship management skills
* Professional and adaptable, able to provide guidance to both colleagues and senior managers
* Good IT skills - experience of using HRIS to a high standard, proficient in the use of MS Office applications, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* A proactive and self-motivated learner, who is willing to research resolutions to issues or develop new skills
* Strong Change Management skills and an awareness of change management techniques or models
* Good MI skills including data preparation, report interpretation
* Willing to undertake occasional travel to other UK sites if required to support ER casework or other activity when required.
Rewards and Benefits:
* £25,000 - £28,000 - depending on experience
* Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
* Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays plus optional 5 unpaid days)
* A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
* Life Assurance
* Company Pension Scheme
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, please click APPLY below to submit your application!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community