We are currently recruiting hard working, experienced chefs to join our illustrious team working in the Glasgow area across multiple sites including City Centre, Pollok, Knightswood, Tollcross and Rutherglen.
ASA have a long successful history in hospitality and with our team of experienced consultants, we could help you with your next challenge. This is a fantastic opportunity for self-motivated chefs looking for a change in direction.
* A passion for cooking to a high standard
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate
* Allergen certificate
* Minimum 1 year experience at Chef de Partie level
* A team player willing to work alongside established teams
* Willing to join the PVG scheme at registration (free for a limited time)
Having your own transport is advantageous but not essential.
What we offer:
* Great hourly pay rates which include increased rates for weekend work
* Weekly pay
* Flexibility to work the hours you want
* Holiday pay accrual from your first shift
* A fantastic online system to help you manage your workload
* An on call service for 7 days support from the hospitality team
This opportunity is available now and if you would like to join our fantastic team, apply with an up to date CV and one of our hospitality consultants will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND