One of our clients is looking to appoint a Human Resources Advisor to be based at their facility in Stevenage. The client is world leader in the manufacturer of missiles and missile systems.
Location : Stevenage
Contract length : initial 6 month contract
Pay rate : £15 - £20 / hour PAYE
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8 - 5pm
The role will be varied and include:
* Supporting the induction of new starters to our business. Welcoming them, creating and maintaining guidance materials, and evaluating the success of our initiatives to ensure that every new starter feels valued and is able to contribute to their full potential.
* Coordination, promotion and development of our employee networks to raise awareness, increase understanding, inspire interest and generate debate.
* Strategic coordination of our involvement in external awards, conferences and events; ensuring we maximise the opportunity to build our brand and to share our learnings through internal communications.
* Coordinating our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion communications; working with Internal Comms to build and deliver a calendar of activity including intranet articles, digital screen features, newsletters, video and social media posts.
* Working with other teams in HR to identify, research and deliver opportunities to improve the inclusivity of our employee offer, such as flexible working, mentoring, returner programmes, supporting neurodiversity, and more.
We're looking for:
* Creativity and innovative thinking
* A positive mindset and a can-do attitude
* A natural curiosity about people, and the ability to build a strong network across the business
* A good eye for detail, and a flair for producing high quality written communications
* An analytical approach, able to make insightful suggestions based on data and relevant research
* Action orientation - we need someone who can get stuff done!
If interested in this exciting opportunity and want to work in a fast paced environment then please call Roevin - (phone number removed) or alternatively apply
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: (url removed)