We have a Night Concierge vacancy at a large residential development on the south bank of the River Thames within easy reach of Putney Bridge tube station and Wandsworth Town station.
As a concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at the Development and you will be the main point of contact for all queries. In this role, your day-to-day duties may also involve operation of the Concierge Desk with emphasis on the monitoring of on-site security at night.
Concierge Key Responsibilities
* Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services
* Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues
* Conducting regular site inspections and operations
* Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
* Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff
You will have significant experience gained within a similar role and previous experience of delivering excellent customer service. You will also have:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
Working Hours: 20:00 - 08:00, 4 days on 4 days off
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Apply with your CV today.
Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion