SPA THERAPIST REQUIRED FOR LUXURY 5 STAR HOTEL
Full or part time hours are available!
Within a luxury spa facility you will create the ultimate spa experience for the hotel guests by providing a warm, caring and personalised treatment reservation and reception service.
What is involved...
• Take and process spa treatments
• Co-ordinate spa bookings and therapist schedules
• Maximise spa revenue
• Conduct show-rounds
• Assist with tidying and presentation of all spa areas
Match your skills...
• Previous spa or salon experience, preferably within a 4* or 5* hotel
• Therapist background
• Knowledge of SpaSoft or other spa software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well organised and team player
• Immaculate presentation with no visible tattoos
Weekends are their busiest days and all members of the spa team work three weekends (Saturday and Sundays, shifts as above) out of four. The Spa is open every day of the year (including Christmas Day) and therefore most Bank Holidays are worked with double time paid and a day off in lieu.
If you are looking for a fabulous new role in 2020, please apply today with your up-to-date CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you with a full description and details of this exquisite first class venue