Full time, Permanent
8.00 – 4.30 (Fri 3.30)
£12.50 - £15ph depending on experience
Our Fakenham based precision engineering client requires an experienced Fanuc CNC Turner Programmer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be programming and operating various Fanuc control CNC equipment, whilst producing high quality work within fine tolerances and to set deadlines. The ideal candidate will also have manual milling and turning experience.
Candidates with relevant previous experience will also be considered
* 3 or more years CNC programming experience (Fanuc)
* 3 or more years precision engineering/bespoke manufacturing experience
* Be able to read technical CAD/Engineering drawings
* Excellent understanding of workshop best practices
* Experience meeting production & quality targets
* Good working knowledge of health and safety
The client is prepared to offer the successful candidate a competitive hourly rate based on skills and experience.
If you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW