We are inviting talented Room Attendants with a passion for customer service and a positive attitude to join our team.
Hotelcare are recruiting for Room Attendants to immediately join our team. We offer flexible working conditions and happy to offer up to 6 days per week for those who want plenty of hours. This is a permanent role where full training will be provided.
Our Room Attendants ensure bedroom and bathroom areas are well presented. Working in a fast paced, high energy environment, our staff maintain a section of rooms to the highest standards of cleanliness including vacuuming, polishing and refreshing of all linens and towels as required. Our team comply with company health and safety, policies and report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents or injuries to the management team.
We offer a benefits package including:
* Up to 28 days paid holidays
* A permanent job with flexible working hours
* Free Lunch on duty (site dependant)
* Full training and development so experience is not needed.
* Salary Finance with exclusive rates
* Pay 4 Progression where employees can increase their hourly pay rate by up to 40p.
* Career progression with the opportunity to undertake a Hotelcare Apprenticeship.
* Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme.
* Recognition, incentives and awards.
* Employee Discount platform which offers discount for highstreets brands including Starbucks, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, M&S and many more!!!
We are Hotelcare, one of the country’s leading hotel support services companies working in partnership with many of the leading hotel brands throughout the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer with more than 3,500 people from over 50 nations, cleaning over 30,000 rooms daily at over 200 hotels. We invite you to join us today!
Apply now to become our newest Room Attendant