Are you a Trainee Nurse that can only work weekends due to course requirements? Are you a parent looking to pick up weekend work to fit round child care? Are you a Support Worker looking to pick up some ad hoc shifts at an enhanced rate?
If the answer is yes then read on…
gap healthcare is seeking experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join one of our leading clients in the Norwich area. Both full-time and part-time positions are available on days and nights.
Applicants must have a minimum of 6 months experience, you must also be passionate and motivated to provide nothing but the highest standard of care.
You will be supporting residents on a day-to-day basis, encouraging a 'recovery' based perspective to care, including a holistic approach.
Your job role will include:
- General housekeeping e.g. domestic duties etc. and helping Service Users to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives.
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities e.g. visiting family/friends, walks, cinema/theatre, meals out.
- Monitoring progress and recording notes on daily record sheets relating to each visit.
- To empathise and actively listen in a sensitive manner accessing appropriate additional support where necessary.
- To carry out observations as prescribed, including incident reports
Essential Skills, Experience & Attitude:
- Minimum 6 months of experience in working within a similar environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Observant and sensitive to a Service User's needs.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively as part of a team.
Location: North of Norwich
Pay: £8.50ph - £10.50ph
At gap healthcare we offer excellent rates of pay as advertised, as well as full-time or part time hours,
Please contact Rosie on (phone number removed), or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Queen Street, Old Bank of England Court, Norwich, NR2 4SX
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your