Our client a leading SaaS organisation is seeking a Social Media Manager for it's growing marketing department in Victoria, London for a 8 month contract.
You will engage with their customers and prospects; and build brand affinity through storytelling and information sharing. You will oversee their cross-channel editorial calendar and assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of all of their social media channels. You’ll work cross-functionally with their content marketing, design, and communications team to concept, draft and execute brand and awareness campaigns.
* Manage LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts
* Oversee their cross-channel social media strategy and calendar
* Monitor key industry trends, news and events and share, comment and engage in real time
* Monitor sentiment and social discussions around their products
* Partner with internal design and copy teams to create unique, valuable content
* Report analytics regularly, helping drive quarterly goals and grow channel benchmarks
* Strong experience in branded b2c and b2b social media
* A creative approach and an obsession with the details
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or equivalent
* Strong layout skills on Google sheets or Microsoft Excel
* A love of social media metrics and experience with analytics platforms
* Experience using content management systems such as Hubspot, Spredfast or Hootsuite Enterprise.
* Ability to think strategically about how social media drives the broader business
* Central London location
* Casual dress code
* Superb offices near Victoria station