Driver Hire Luton have a fantastic opportunity for van/3.5 tonne multi-drop delivery drivers to start work immediately for a well known pharmaceutical company in Letchworth. The role involves delivering to pharmacies and hospitals outside the home counties.
This work is guaranteed at least until the end of the year with a possibility of a permanent position for the right driver.
Start times vary between 06:00 and 07:00 Monday to Saturday (Saturday is a half day). There is overtime after 8 hours and on Saturday.
Average shift 12-13 hours
There will be a training period of 1 week.
The average number of deliveries is around 30-40 drops per day. There will be some paperwork that will need to be completed on deliveries.
* Valid UK Licence with no more than 3 points
* Minimum 1 years multi-drop experience over the last 2 years due to insurance purposes
* Advantageous for someone who has completed high volume deliveries for courier companies such as Amazon, DPD, Hermes, Royal Mail or for similar companies
* Good knowledge of the UK roads and commercial speed limits
* Polite and presentable
* Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter with 35 years experience in the industry with 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
If you think you may be suitable and are available for an immediate start please apply to be considered for this role