Our client established in 1984, are one of the leading landscape contractors in London and the South East and are looking for an experienced Maintenance Gardener to join the team.
Our client is mostly dedicated towards the development of their staff and continued investment in the latest equipment, tools and machinery. They are also looking for someone who can push and embrace their philosophy of a ‘can do’ approach to work and remain fully committed to providing customers with the highest level of service and delivery.
* Working effectively as part of a small team
* Ensuring quality standards are consistently upheld
* Follow health and safety
* Complete administration correctly and submit paperwork on time
* All general maintenance including: mowing
* Hedge cutting
* Leaf blowing
* Ensure appropriate equipment and machinery is used for each task and is used correctly as per the manufacturer’s instructions and training provided
* Correct disposal of green waste
* Office based once a week
* CSCS CARD desirable
* Full clean UK Drivers Licence