I am currently looking for an experienced receptionist to join my client on a temporary basis.
The role includes;
• Managing the reception desk along with the switchboard.
• Ensuring all administration systems including archiving and maintaining files are kept up to date.
• Arranging appointments, meetings, booking venues, seminars and arranging appropriate travel and accommodation as and when required.
• Looking after the company fleet cars.
• Preparing and planning meeting reports and figures and distributing these out to all relevant parties.
• Setting an action plan and agenda for meetings - some minute taking may be required.
• Managing the outgoing post, arranging courier collections and distributing all incoming post and invoices.
• Keeping the record updated for the corporate card for claims.
• Managing and building maintenance and facilities queries and engaging with suitable contractors when needed.
Personality is key for this role as it really is at the heart of the business.
The ideal candidate must be fully competent with Microsoft Excel as well as other packages.
You will need to be able to work within a busy and fast changing role, be confident and flexible.
If you think you have the right skills and personality fit for the role apply now for an immediate interview.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands