Our client is an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They have a well established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
They are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer for projects based around the Oxfordshire area.
* The successful candidate will support the Project Manager and will ensure the following:
* To plan the development of the project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
* To prepare of reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
* To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
* Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
* Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
* Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
* Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
* Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
* Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
* Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
* Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
* Must have 3 years+ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
* Experience in M&E Commercial Projects
* Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
* First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
* To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages