Bouygues Energies and Services is a global contractor and currently has an opportunity for an experienced office Cleaner within our Facilities and Maintenance team at Kings College University at their London Bridge and London Waterloo campus. Because this is one of our key sites, we do offer a highly competitive rate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to further their career in FM by gaining experience in highly professional and corporate environment. Since we are always looking to grow the Services our company provides there are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress within our global organisation.
* To work within the cleaning team providing a professional cleaning service as part of a team
* To carry out cleaning duties in allocated parts of the college ensuring that a high quality of cleanliness is maintained to agreed standards
* To use equipment/materials provided as instructed and maintain in good condition
* Reporting to the Domestic Services Supervisor
* The working hours for this role are 40 hours per week working 5 days out of 7, Monday to Sunday, 8 hours per day between the hours of (Apply online only)
* Experience of working in a similar role essential
* Team player with a flexible, can-do attitude
* Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and spoken
* Good knowledge of health and safety regulations together with safe working practices
* Good IT skills
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities