Our client are a well established and fast growing Exporter of FMCG Food & Drink products, who work with some of the biggest names in the industry. Due to continued expansion of the business, they are now lookig to recruit two further Office Administration team members to join the team and to help further elevate the business to the next level.
The role will involve working as part of a small team, in a busy, fast paced environment. The key features of the role are as follows:
- Supporting the operations team with day to day administration and accurate recording of information;
- Downloading invoices as they come in and checking and veryifying invoice data;
- Cross checking information on invoices and approving for payment;
- Requesting purchase orders from clients and sending out pro-forma invoices;
- Processing information using the inhouse CRM/Database system, as well as on MS Excel;
- Processing customer orders and liaising with customers and suppliers;
- Keeping accurate records and files and storing all information correctly.
- Comfortable working with numerical/financial data;
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail;
- Mathematical competency;
- Previous office/administrative experience;
- Import/Export experience (Highly desirable but not essential);
- Working knowledge of using Microsoft software: Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Invoicing/Financial administration experience would be highly desirable.
This role would suit someone who is comfortable working with data and carrying out financial administration responsibilites. You will need to be someone who is very work focused and able to work to deadlines in a processed environment.
Please apply now for immediate consideration. This role offers an immediate interview and job start