Sales Agent - Inbound
Permanent £17,836 plus monthly commission
Hours of work: 37.5 hours between 6am and 10pm
*You must have the desire to work within the travel industry to be suitable for this role!*
We are recruiting for a fresh, new team of inbound Sales Agents working for a renowned Travel company. As a Sales Agent, you’ll be taking calls from international customers in relation to their personal Travel accounts and trips they are planning.
You can expect your role to be fast paced, exciting and customer focused. You will be able to maximise your earning potential offering our members a wide range of travel products and collection opportunities. You’ll deliver against monthly sales targets by engaging loyal members with an outstanding customer experience. You’ll be fully supported in a great team environment, helping you to reach your potential and build a rewarding career. If you’re confident, have great sales skills and are keen to develop and achieve, you will be offered a competitive basic salary, monthly commission, private health care and a company pension. Plus free parking on-site.
To be considered for a Travel Sales Agent position you must meet the following requirement's...
* Have experience in a sales roles; whether that is face to face or over the phone you must be able to demonstrate having worked towards sales targets
* Have at least 1 year’s worth of customer service experience
* Be fully flexible between the hours of 6am and 10pm
* Be enthusiastic and career driven
Probably most excitingly though, you’ll get fantastic and incomparable travel benefits:
* Familiarisation trips to worldwide destinations
* Global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, cinema tickets, and attractions
* Unlimited standby flight tickets after 6 months
* Annual travel insurance
* Rewards when you join the internal points scheme and every year on your birthday
The hours of training for Sales Agents are as follows: A maximum of 4 weeks classroom training, when you will be working Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730. Following this you will have a further 4 weeks taking calls working Monday to Friday 09.30 – 17.30 within a supported environment.
Please note we require full attendance during the classroom training period with no holidays or days off or appointments, to allow you to complete the training successfully.
If this sounds like the career for you, then please apply today with an up-to-date CV and if suitable one of our team will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age