As part of the wider global VINCI Group, VINCI Facilities delivers Facilities Management (FM) to prestigious organisations across a wide range of sectors.
They developed successful partnerships with customers in healthcare, education, local authority, retail and social housing, as well as high-profile public and corporate estates.
We are currently looking for a Receptionist to support our Facilities Management Team in efficient operations of a Holiday Home Park near Newtown.
Summary of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Receptionist to provide a professional and efficient service to support the operation of the facilities management service. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account, the premises and the Customer.
The specific duties will be centered on managing the phone, meeting and greeting visitors and providing an efficient contact route into the management teams. However, it is important to recognize that the role is often the first point of contact into the premises for staff and visitors alike and the professional demeanour is equally important to the detailed tasks
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Managing the phone, meeting and greeting visitors and providing an efficient contact route into the management teams
• Ensure effective systems are used to support the operational needs of the Account
• Make efficient use of standard IT and phone packages to efficiently manage own time and that of the management team
• Stationary ordering
• Meet and great visitors and issue visitors passes
• Telephony and email
• Weigh and frank post and manage the special delivery of letters and parcels if required
• Sort and distribute the incoming post