MOTOR VEHICLE TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician in the Totton area. Working in a busy, well established business you will be working alongside the professional team with an existing team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff.
Key Skills for motor vehicle technicians:
• Professional and efficient
• Good attention to detail
• Familiar with working on all makes of vehicle.
• Good team player
• Must have own tools
• Qualified Technician (NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent)
• Competent in many levels of technical work including; Diagnostics, Engine repairs, Preparation work for the sale of the car, MOT's and servicing
• This is a very busy workshop, where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to help drive the business forward, and reap the rewards and career progression.
• In return for a good job done, we offer progression to management level and additional training on MOT testing and IMI level certification
This is an excellent opportunity for the right motor vehicle technician applicant, who is dedicated and committed to work, in return the company offers genuine career progression, training, bonuses and incentives
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a good number of the UK’s leading logistics companies.
People are the most important part of any business – and we are no different. At Aligra we only recruit recruitment consultants who show the right blend of professionalism, passion and commitment whose work ethic matches our 'Whatever it Takes' approach. Our team will always do what it takes to fulfil the Aligra ambition.
While we work across industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Accountancy & Finance, Professional & Executive, Automotive and Transport & Logistics sectors.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Aligra Personnel Limited, who are a recruitment business