Our Client, a large aerospace engineering organisation is looking for Aircraft Engineer to be based in Bournemouth on a contract, working till the end of September 19.
As an Aircraft Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
* Working within a team of highly experienced engineers.
* You will be required to support with the maintenance, repair and modification of aircraft systems including: hydraulics, landing gears, air conditioning, flying controls, fuel systems, engines & interiors.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working with structural repairs.
* Base / line experience
* Capable of working with the minimum of supervision.
* Capable of meeting the regulatory requirements in every respect.
* You need to be apprenticeship trained within the aircraft industry or the HM forces or equivalent
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business