We are looking for Bakery Operatives to operate bakery equipment and systems effectively and conduct first line maintenance activities to achieve performance against deployed metrics. You will be supporting the achievement of producing high quality products reducing waste and will have effective input into delivery of the shift production plan and be able to clean and maintain work stations to agreed standards.
Desired Skills and Experience Essential:
• Numeracy and literacy skills, educated to at GCSE / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
• Verbal and written communication skills to describe problems, causes and solutions.
• Strong basic problem-solving skills working within defined parameters.
• Aptitude for basic mechanical tasks.
• Basic IT aptitude skills to input and access data from manufacturing equipment.
Mixture of working days and nights – 6am/6pm – 6pm/6am.
• Experience of working in a bakery.
• Experience of working in food manufacturing.
• Experience of a working in a process manufacturing environment.
• Basic food hygiene qualification.
• Basic health and safety qualification.
Transport is essential due to location.
Location: Based in Avonmouth - Bristol Type of Role: Full Time.
Salary: £28,350 after successful completion of probation period (12 weeks) + Overtimes !