Full-time (37 hours per week) Finance Controller contract to start on March 2019.
The ideal Financial Controller (Production and Manufacturing) will;
• Be a qualified accountant - ideally ACA. (CIMA and ACCA also considered)
• Have excellent working knowledge of Sage 200
• Good knowledge of MRP / ERP systems would be highly advantageous and essential
• Commercially driven with sound financial knowledge with a vision towards future growth
• Experience of handling multi-currency cross border accounting
• Essential experience of managing product based engineering Industry
• Some costings experience would be beneficial within a manufacturing and production business within engineering Oil and Gas industry
• Have a flexible attitude to work and a team builder
• Be a strong communicator who is able to interact with Senior Management and non-finance
• Have a good eye for detail and ability to interact with Senior Management and non-finance personnel
• Must have experience of performance management for small or big team
• Knowledge of discounted cash flow and assessment of NPV for various LOB’s (life of businesses) within a firm.
• Working knowledge of Sage analysis and codes
• Good working knowledge and understanding of product accounting which will include cash flow, invoicing, expediting the process of invoices and timely chasing them , and invoice control
• A good knowledge of supplier invoice, purchase order invoices and rejections
• Working experience of the project accounting module in Sage. This will include report against projects i.e. P&L of the project, project environment and environment hold stock
• Stock accounting experience which includes stock audit coordination, comparing the stock numbers to the accounting systems, carrying out stock adjustments and values
• Experience working in a Project Environment
• Familiarity with research projects and R&D tax relief and experience of managing tangible and intangible asset in R&D based engineering firm and the suitable capitalisation / amortisation of assets.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify Teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto