Volunteer Co-ordinator – Oadby, Leicester - £9.36 per hour - Permanent - 25 hours per week.
***Rated Good by the CQC***
Based in the Oadby Area of Leicester, you will be working for a charitable organisation who put the needs of the 55 residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
We have the following contracts available –
* Volunteer Coordinator, Part Time
* Shift Details: 25 Hours a week, Flexible hours to include occasional weekends and evenings.
* You will work 5 x 5hr shifts a week
Duties and Overview -
* Reporting to the Home Manager you will play a vital supporting role in recruiting, supporting and supervising volunteers.
* This role is ideal for someone who can develop working partnerships with a range of voluntary, statutory, recreational and educational organisations.
* Your respect for older people is equally important.
* Knowledge of local communities desirable, you will be required to work with residents and staff so that volunteers are properly valued and appreciated.
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful