A highly successful drug development company with state-of-the-art laboratories and manufacturing facilities are currently looking for experienced Analytical Chemists.
As an Analytical Chemist or Senior Analytical Chemist, you will perform a range of analytical testing including HPLC, UV and Dissolution. Within this GMP laboratory you will be responsible for troubleshooting analytical methods and supporting method development projects.
* Carry out testing using several analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and Dissolution in support of drug development and GMP manufacturing.
* Troubleshoot analytical methods and instrumentation.
* Support or carry out method development and method validation.
* Review qualification protocols, SOPs and reports.
* Ensure compliance to cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
Will be degree qualified in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry or related subject and have experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP laboratory. You will have experience in analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and Dissolution testing. Experience in HPLC method development and/ or validation is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company and gain experience in method development.
To apply please send your CV to Peter at Rowland Talent Solutions.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Stability, GMP, Method Development, Validation, ICH, UV, Development, Dissolution, R&D, Analyst, QC, Quality, Pharmaceutical