Store Manager - Area Cover
Covering the Perth, Kinross and Angus area
£30,000 Basic (OTE £45,000+)
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate designate Store Manager who will join our team covering the Perth, Kinross & Angus area. This is a great way to see how our business operates, giving you a feel of how you can make an impact across locations. Ideally, you will be an Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor level with excellent sales experience, looking for your next step, before managing your own store.
You will have a proven track record of managing teams in a sales environment.
You will display all the values of a true leader, this is more than leading by example, it is about challenging the norm and thinking out of the box to build your people. Part of being a Store Manager Designate means you have the tenacity to want to be the best. You will expect the best from your team, whilst supporting them through coaching and training to be the best too.
You will actively show passion for all aspects of our business. Our brand is important to us, so are our people and customers. Treat our people with respect and ensure they care about Oak Furniture Clearance inspiring them to do the same for our customers. Our customers pay our bills, so we treat them like guests in our own home! You will be expected to work Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. No doubt, you will want to work them as these will be your store’s highest sales/footfall days.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in a similar retail management role and environment with a full driving licence
- Grounded and honest Manager who positively encourages their team to succeed
- Passionate about achieving high quality service
- Confident, clear communication and the ability to show empathy without being disingenuous
- Focused on achieving targets, taking personal responsibility for your team
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- £30,000 basic salary with OTE £45,000+
- Weekly payroll, always helps when those unexpected bills come in
- Induction, and ongoing training in our state of the art academies
- Opportunities for career growth, whether this is being promoted or giving you the skills to be an even better YOU
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
To apply for the role of Store Manager (Area Cover), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Manager, Area Cover, Area Retail Manager, Area Store Manager, Furniture Store Manager, Branch Manager, Sales Supervisor, Sales Team Leader, Regional Sales Supervisor, Sales