Our client runs one of Europe's leading and most exclusive 5* Red Resorts and are currently looking to appoint a Junior Sous Chef to join their team.
To assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to prepare top class cuisine/dishes using fresh local
* To assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs and Stoke Park to retain the 5 star
* Assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to oversee Orangery to include freshness of ingredients, mis en place is ready for service.
* Your main focus will be on the Orangery
* To ensure that the section is set for service.
* To train all Chefs and Kitchen Porters.
* To assist the Chef and Sous Chefs with daily food ordering.
* To help control wastage and food costs.
* To ensure the kitchen is organised with the correct daily function sheets, mis en place, job lists and that jobs are prioritised in the correct order
* Assist in maintaining a professional level in San Marco adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.To assist and prepare the day to day ordering for the kitchen.
* To ensure that the kitchen areas are clean and meet safety standards.
* To assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within a similar post within a 4 or 5* facility. You must be confident, engaging and a team player