Repairs Operative required by a market leading manufacturing company to join their expanding team on a temporary to permanent basis.
As Repairs Operative, you will be responsible for:
(Duties will include but are not limited to):
* Fixing and repairing returned portable gas detection units
* Checking calibration on repaired units
* Ensure that tooling and equipment is working and calibrated
* Adhere and promote all company policies, procedures and business ethic
* Working as part of research and development team gathering data for linearization of gas detection units.
* Programming & verification, using temperature chambers & custom written software.
* Repair and service internal parts of IRmax, IRex and XGard IQ infrared hydrocarbon gas detectors and certify working equipment out to production
As the Ideal Repairs Operative, you will: Be able to understand and apply technical/product knowledge to achieve the necessary quality standards, be committed to learning and development of all production levels.
Essential skills for this role:
* Able to correctly follow detailed work instructions
* Be dextrous
* Basic assembly knowledge, and understanding of manufacturing process
* Basic numerical ability
* Good level of written and spoken English
Hours of work are 8am till 4pm Monday to Friday
Starting salary £8.75per hour
If you are interested in this position or would like more details then please call Manpower on (phone number removed) or apply online.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 5 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities