Do you have experience as a Shopping Centre Manager, Town Centre Manager, BID Manager or Senior Retailer? Are you commercially minded with an innate ability to build relationships with stakeholders to drive retail performance?
One of the property market’s best-known and most notable brands is recruiting a Shopping Centre Manager to oversee one of their key assets in Kent.
The successful individual will play an integral role in driving the continual improvement and trading performance of the scheme, whilst establishing the centre as a desirable environment for tenants, customers and staff alike.
* Strategically lead the effective commercial and operational running and performance of the scheme.
* Focus on building relationships with key stakeholders including within the local community and wider business community.
* Lead the provision of facilities services to tenants and visitors, ensuring full compliance with all site policies and statutory regulations.
* Full management of the budget.
* Lead the promotion and marketing of the scheme.
The successful candidate:
* You are currently working as a Shopping Centre Manager, BID Manager, Town Centre Manager or senior Retail Store Manager
* Strong understanding around the retail market, trends and pressures, and the ability to gather and analyse retail sales data.
* Confident relationship builder and effective communicator.
* Inspirational leader, proven ambassador.
* Exposure to budget management.
Why should I apply?
The employer is a leading operator in the sector and you will be offered continual support and quality training. They have one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of shopping centres, leisure parks, mixed-use estates and enlivened destinations. Don’t miss out.
Interviews for this role will take place in January 2019.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Shaunagh Durkin on (Apply online only) or send your CV