The Technical SEO Executive will be responsible for technical SEO tasks for a fantastic company based in Chester.
We are looking for candidates with experience and knowledge of technical SEO – including site speed optimisation, log file analysis, crawl budget / crawl rate optimisation, XML sitemap configuration, site structure and duplicate content resolution.
The role would be ideal for candidates looking to progress their career within SEO and digital marketing.
* Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
* Experience in using Google Analytics & Google Search Console
* Competent user of Excel and analytical approach to projects
* Proven success in a Technical SEO role
* Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (e.g. Marketing or Business Studies)
* Experience of website migrations would be beneficial to this role
* Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, AHrefs and keyword tracking tools would be advantageous
Role/Department Specific Responsibilities
* Perform regular SEO audits and organising work into the SEO Developers workflow
* Lead keyword research, highlighting opportunities to feed into the Content Team’s workflow
* Work alongside the Product Team to ensure Organic performance is taken into consideration with website development
* Work alongside the Product Team and SEO team in website migrations
* 25 days annual leave plus an additional day off during the week of your Birthday
* Annual bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Private Medical
* Wellness extras (inncluding free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office)