executiveassistant # secretary #personalassistant
YOU MUST BE A FREELANCE WITH YOUR OWN Ltd - NO SELF EMPLOYED OR HAPPY TO USE THE SERVICES OF AN UMBRELLA COMPANY (FEE TO YOUR EXPENSE)
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director
Who are we:
aap3 are accredited providers of IT Managed Services and Solutions, Project based support and resource augmentation providing our clients and partners with innovative capability solutions.
aap3 is transforming the future of our client in helping them build better and pro-active network.
We are building teams that are expanding today’s technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
This position is to support the Director of the innovation Hub Europe.
Role & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of this position will be to undertake all administrative requirements of this role.
What You'll Do
You will be handling details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature. Work requires initiative and independent judgment.
You must be a team player who is proactive, cooperative, collaborative, flexible, identifies process improvement opportunities, loves to learn new skills and has a positive mindset. Must also have a professional and mature demeanour to support the office Team.
* Administrative support to the Director, managing & coordinating the calendar, travel, expense claim, visas and communications; and other support activities to help increase the effectiveness of the Director.
* Participates in a cross-functional PA network. Coordinates overall activities with other PA’s, such as travel to various sites, to ensure efficient travel experience.
* Act as coordinator in site activities and visitors’ visits, including exec visits, offsite, team building; and etc.
* Develops and maintains good relationships with key stakeholders.
Who You Are
This position requires strong interpersonal skills, independent judgment, and a deep understanding of both strategic and tactical business needs. The successful candidate also has a professional demeanour to project the appropriate brand of the office of the VP.
* Excellent English verbal and written communication
* Quick learner; smart and collaborative; positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
* Decision Maker
* Influence Skills
* Team Effectiveness
* Cultural Awareness:
* Full experience of MS Office including outlook calendar, strong working knowledge of Word and Powerpoint,
* Proactive and pre-emptive nature to manage a volatile and dynamic environment.
* Loyalty, Trust & Integrity
Why aap3: Because it’s All About People, Productivity and Processes – AAP3
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy