Do you have that little extra spark, zest and drive, with a positive outlook and a motivation to succeed? You probably have the skills needed to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant already – you just don’t know it yet. Imagine that spark of yours having the power to connect people with meaningful work every day. That’s not just what we do, it’s who we are...
* Connecting with businesses in your local area and in your own specialised market to sell your services as a professional Recruiter and build lasting relationships.
* Finding the best candidates for our clients’ jobs, using our online databases and job boards as well as social media services (like LinkedIn). This means getting hold of the right people at the right time, getting creative to find those tricky candidates, and capturing their interest.
* Keeping in touch with and networking with those candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring Manpower is the talent destination of choice.
All about you:
* Starting out as a Recruitment Consultant doesn’t necessarily require any previous experience in the Recruitment industry – we’ll teach you everything you need to know, so as long as you can prove the role’s for you, you’ll be considered. We look for some experiencein sales or a similar competitive market sector such as events, telesales, or customer service. We’ll also consider graduates who are looking for a first full-time career out of uni or college.
* Our Trainee Recruitment Consultants will have heaps of ambition and the ability to bounce back when failure strikes! In the Recruitment industry we win and fail all the time. What matters is how we learn from these.
* You’ll have an idea of what you want from our business. We understand that the World of Work is a daunting journey: wherever it may take you, we want to give you the best start.
* Bring your confidence
* Bring yourenthusiasm
* Bring your all