Junior Sous - Solihull
Salary: 24k per annum plus great company benefits
Key words: Junior Sous, Kitchen, fine dining, rosette
Our client is a well-known brasserie that offers clients the chance to experience local, relaxed dining at its best.
Are you a trained Junior Sous with experience within Rosette kitchens?
This role offers the right candidate great company benefits fantastic progression opportunities.
- Running the kitchen when the head chef is away
- Ensuring your brigade has high culinary standards
- Managing food purchasing and storage
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Helping create new recipes and write menus
- NVQ/SVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- The 14-19 Hospitality & Catering diploma
- City & Guilds diplomas in professional cookery
- BTEC HND in professional cookery
- A foundation degree in culinary arts
- Any health and safety and food hygiene courses
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003