Whittlebury Hall Hotel is seeking a Housekeeper to join its expanding team. The functional resort hotel is adjacent to the Whittlebury Park golf centre and 3.8 miles from Silverstone Circuit.
The hotel is nestled in hundreds of acres of ancient parkland and just a 10-minute drive from junction 15a of the M1 and 20 minutes from Central Milton Keynes, Whittlebury offer an award-winning 254-bedroom four-star hotel, conference and training centre, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, meeting and events facilities catering for up to 3,000 delegates and a luxurious spa.
You will be cleaning and servicing bedroom, bathrooms and corridors, as per company standard. For doing this, you will receive many excellent benefits such as Westfield Health Cash Plan, 300+ shopping discounts, membership at the leisure club, discounted hotel rooms, discounted food and beverage and beauty treatments, free lunch and drinks when on duty, free car parking, free uniform, 28 days holiday, up to 33% discount on new cars (Nissan, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Jeep) and many regular social activities!
As a Housekeeper, your daily duties will include:
* Working to room checklist as directed by Head Housekeeper.
* Checking duties and room allocation and collect tidies and trolley.
* Cleaning and servicing bedrooms and bathrooms.
* Replenishing consumable items.
* Ensuring trolley and trolley bases are kept clean and tidy.
* Ensuring the security of guests’ and company’s property, stock and premises.
* Reporting any necessary maintenance work.
* Complying with any reasonable requests by the Head Housekeeper or Management.
* Reporting for duty punctually as per your department rota, wearing the correct uniform.
* Attending training when required.
To be a successful Housekeeper, you will have the following skills and experiences:
* Previous experience cleaning in Hotels.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Previous experience in room cleaning and/or public areas.
In return, you will receive a salary of £16,286.40 per annum.
To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV