£24,000 Pro Rata (21 hours)
Leeds | 919313
We are recruiting for a motivated and highly-organised candidate who thrives when working autonomously and to tight schedules, to join our client in the diverse role of Secretary and PA.
Our client is a growing and innovative business who offer a word-class project-consultancy to companies internationally and across the UK. You will be responsible for providing confidential support to Directors of the company and the internal Leeds office through a varied selection of secretarial and PA-led duties.
On a daily basis, some of your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
* Diary management; proactively organising and maintaining a busy diary for the Leeds Director
* Organising and attending internal and external meetings – providing secretarial support to meetings where necessary
* Handling and responding to any phone calls, emails or post in a professional manner
* Drafting and producing relevant documentation with use of IT packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Contributing to the organisation of various events
This role will be fast-paced and very important to the day-to-day schedules of significant business stakeholders, and so would suit a flexible, dependable and personable candidate. To be considered for this Secretary and PA role, you must have the following skills and experience:
* A strong demonstrable background in a PA, Senior Secretary or high-level Administrative position
* Proficient abilities in using a Document Management System
* Be impeccably organised with excellent time-keeping and prioritising skills
* Be a strong and friendly communicator when engaging with individuals of various business levels
* Possess great administration skills and experience
* Showcase professionalism and confidence in all you do
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary and PA, looking for a part-time position within a leading company. If you have all the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for