WOW FACTOR: This is an amazing opportunity to join a top Consultancy firm based in beautiful offices in the heart of the city.
Our client is looking for a professional Receptionist to represent their company in a busy office support role.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: City of London
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30
RATE: £10.00 - £12.00ph
Culture: Professional, incredibly friendly, hard working colleagues who care about their company
* Based on reception; to answer all internal and external telephone calls in an efficient
and courteous manner.
* Meet and greet clients, offer beverages and newspapers.
* Manage meeting room diary.
* Providing beverages and ordering catering for on site meetings.
* Deal with collections and deliveries, distribute as required.
* Arrange couriers and taxi’s.
* Arranging travel for staff.
* Assist with daily queries, both internal and external.
Our client is looking for:
* Educated to degree level * or equivalent
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Ability to communicate with people at all levels confidently and professionally.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel to intermediate standard.
* Experience in a similar reception role in a corporate environment is desired.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy